Boosting Your Writing Productivity
About the session
Academic writing can be hard at the best of times. In this interactive webinar, we’ll discuss how you make writing more manageable, even under difficult circumstances.
- Understanding the Circle of Control
- Planning a Piece of Writing
- Getting Your Materials Ready
- Improving Productivity
- Staying Focused
- Looking After Yourself
By the end of the webinar, you’ll have a range of strategies you can apply right away to help you keep going.
This training is aimed at researchers at all stages and in any discipline. The webinar lasts 2 hours.
What You’ll Get
- An interactive webinar with activities, discussion, and Q&A
- Downloadable worksheets
- Downloadable slides
- Links to further resources
To book your place on this training session, please register via Inkpath.